CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 11, 2007

So tonight we sat here and watched a Fly Fishing video. Yuppers, just what I wanted to do on my Sunday after lunch at the church day. It is a CSI Marathon and fly fishing just up and popped itself into the DVD player in the middle of an episode. One hour of pure entertainment and feeling sorry for fish that are caught, mauled and then released...upstream mind you so that they don't drown. Good thing I know that for the next time I go fishing and catch a fish I so choose to release. Come on people, I catch a fish, I am gonna get my husband to eat it. :o)
So now on goes the CSI Marathon, unless I can find something else better to watch, and so far that doesn't look too likely unless I pop in a DVD of my own.
I was going to scrapbook, but suddenly got diverted from that after something that I saw on one of my message boards. Pretty disappointing I tell ya. So I will see how I feel tomorrow.
We missed church today but went to the childrens lunch and silent auction. We has lasagne, ceasar salad, ice tea and brownies for dessert. Oh I couldn't get enough of those brownies...they were awesome.
Well I promised sketches, so here are some. I have others that I will be doing soon and will get uploaded as well. Maybe I will even start my own sketch blog...lol





5 comments:

6Pigtales and A Buzzcutboy said...

I am so happy that I found your Blog..I love it sooo much! Your layouts are super! I keep telling my husband how much I love your site..great work once again.

Laura said...

Hello! Thanks so much for coming by my site and saying hi. I love your layouts. I had to stop scrapping for awhile because it was stressing me out but I still have my son's first year album to complete sometime.

Laura

Elle said...

I just found your blog!! Nice to meet you!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeee scrapbooking as well!!!

Elle

Unknown said...

i love your sketches...great job....I'll have to get some tips on how to do a blog....
Mine is still in it's infancy.
http://tqmnurse.blogspot.com

Lucy Chesna said...

congrats on your sketches