CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, March 30, 2007

HOLY MOLY
I haven't been bloggin' for awhile I see, and I have been missing out on everyone elses blogs. Oh ladies I am so sorry. I have been messaging and trying to win a challenge or two.....lol. Well mainly just one....a Heidi Swapp clock. Wish me luck, it ends today.
I am not sure if I have done another layout since the last one. If so I will upload it later.
I have been very tired and dealing with money issues...we have none....lol
So I have also not been on the computer alot either. Forgive me all. I will get to your blogs this weekend I promise. Hubby is away for the day on Saturday so that gives me time to slack, well heck I slack every day....lol
I hope everyone is well and those who have been sick are feeling better. Me? Yah this thing is never going away....not sure why, but it loves me!!! LOL
Tami, Tink, miss you both, tons. Hope to see ya at TS soon. Elle, I miss you to, heck I miss ya all...hee hee (specially all your wonderful blogs, gonna be lots to catch up ;O) )
Take care ya'll
Ciao

0 comments: