CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, March 09, 2007

Sitting here watching Amittyville Horror 2 - The Possessed. What fun...lol. It is a show I haven't seen yet so that is good. I am watching the possession now. Gotta love these B rated movies and the special effects. I love special effects, doesn't everyone? I just gotta know how it is done and how it is made...hee hee


Hubby and I played 501 tonight (darts) and the kids kept score for us. It was interesting but the game was very close. He won by about 100 points cause he started doing the triples in the end. We haven't played darts for ages, and it was alot of fun.


So I have been sitting here tonight working on my blog, trying to get it organized and get other people's blogs entered and then I realize I am missing some stuff. Man oh man. Will have to get right on that.


So today I was not late getting Nana to school but sure was late getting her from school. 45 minutes late you could say. The receptionist, whom I know well enough (I am the secretary of the PAC) gave me what for. Boy did I feel like crap. T-man and I both fell asleep and the alarm didn't go off. We are fighting our colds and by the looks of it, not doing too well in other aspects. :o(


So I got Nana's report card and she was late over 20 days this term and it is affecting her reading and LA. Again, my fault. This is starting to tick me off, me and my not sleeping at night isn't helping very much.


I need to get myself organized...at least for her sake. Ensure that I am up and she is up for sure 1/2 hour before school and then no naps near 1:30 pm.


I know, I will scrapbook at 1:30 or clean, that way, no mistakes. This isn't a common thing, leaving her at school. But it does look bad either way.


My beautiful girl.

2 comments:

Tami said...

how did you find my blog? your little girl is cute. do you post stuff over at tallyscrapper? i can't figure out what your screen name is.

Anonymous said...

you are useless