CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, March 10, 2007

Me and My Weird Likes


It is funny cause even though I am a Christian, I still like to watch the horror movies and read books like Stephen King (my fave) and Peter Straub, etc. One of the pastor's wives tells me that in time God will convict me and I will not be interested in any of it anymore. I have prayed about these likes of mine and have yet to hear from God about the time that will come.

I know these movies are fake and the idea of them are not believable and I know where my heart is what I believe. I am a big FX (special effects) nut, and where else are you going to see lots of FX but in a horror film.

I grew reading Stephen King and watching these shows, knowing the whole time, they weren't real.

I sit here now watching Alien, and wonder how they worked the alien, how hot it must have been in the suit, how did they come up with the design.

It seems strange, but I know in my heart of hearts, what the truth is and who is All Knowing.


All that aside, I thought I would share something I altered today...

3 comments:

6Pigtales and A Buzzcutboy said...

Hey love your blog and your scrapbook pages are great..I too am an avid scrapper and I would love to share ideas with you...keep blogging!

Anonymous said...

cute altering dustanne you did a great job!

i think as long as you know they are just special effects and that it is not real then i think He will understand

6Pigtales and A Buzzcutboy said...

Hey, thanks for the comment on my last blog, Im glad to hear from you. Like I said before I love your blog.