CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, March 22, 2007

Monday???? Monday is the last time I posted????? Oh my goodness. I have been so tired and headachy, and just not wanting to be on the computer. I did however do an 8x8 layout and a tag book. Here is the layout...

Those flowers took awhile...you know how brads are. LOL
So my voice is almost back but I won't say anytime soon as my throat is sore again tonight.
Sorry I don't have the tag book up, but I have more layouts I want to photograph and upload.
Once I do that then I will put them and the tag book up.
Well I don't have much else to say as my mind is tired.
Ciao for now :o)

5 comments:

6Pigtales and A Buzzcutboy said...

scrappin' page..by any chance was your fingers/thumb sore after working with all those brads..lol

Anonymous said...

LOVE IT!!!

ChristyR said...

Beautiful!

Tami said...

The layout is gorgeous dusty. Hope you get to feeling better soon.

I miss ya,
love,
Tami

Tink said...

That's a great layout Dusty, good job. Love all the primas. I know how being sick feels, feel better soon