CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

So here it is Tuesday and the second day of March break. My daughter has gone over to her friends house and is staying the night there. So it is quite quiet here and all seems to be going well. I did a cover for my 6x6 cardboard album that I am going to use for a circle journal.



I have spent most of the day on the computer but did some laundry and the dishes. I just love Tallyscrapper They have this awesome TallyPoints system and it ROCKS! Right now they are looking for DT's, so if you are interested, I would take a venture over there.



Here is what I did today - now remember that I still have to put in the rings and then when it is done the ribbon

3 comments:

Tami said...

This looks great Dustanne. I love it. Can't wait to get everything unpacked and back to scrapping.

Love ya

Michelle said...

It's really cute! I love all those flowers :)

Anonymous said...

Very cute!!!!