CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 12, 2007

Everyone is liking my sketches which is giving me warm fuzzies :o)

I decided to put the other two up today and then I shall get working on getting the others drawn up on the computer and them I will put them up. I think though I will do another blog that is just my sketches and some layouts done with the sketches.

Elle, thanks so much for your bloggin site and I have posted a layout I did of hubby and myself in high school...check out my hair...lol (oh ya and the acid wash)



Again, thank you all for the kind words and for coming by, it is great to meet new people! :o)

4 comments:

Monkey Giggles said...

Hi there, you are my latest winner of my party favor give away. Just email me your address and I will send out your prize. Thanks for coming over my my blog. I hope to see ya again. Monkey Giggles. email: momknowwhat@mac.com

Cicada said...

Cool layout! Fun photo-- I have yet to scrap any old photos of me from the 80's where I had me some big, big hair!

Love your sketches too, thanks for sharing them!

Elle said...

LOL love the hair!!!

One of these days I'm going to have to find a cool layout for my page. So far, I'm using one of the generic varieties blogger has.

Tami said...

Dusty,
Your blog is looking awesome girl. You are really on the ball lately. Great job. Can't wait to see your sketch blog.

Love ya,
Tami