CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, February 10, 2007

Why did I even bother with that silly doctor????? My friend is right, something is off there. I should have listened to her.
Seriously, I mean when I tell you that codine has an adverse affect on me, don't proceed to sit there and tell me that it is addicting. Like DUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know that, I am not stupid! When I proceed to tell you that I haven't taken it in like 3 days because I know of the addiction, and I only have it for the pain (which it isn't helping), again DO NOT proceed to tell me that I will still get addicted to it. HELLO!? Do you know me??????
So I get an x-ray slip, great, I will get it x-rayed darn it, but are you going to help me out with the pain so that I don't have to take the codine and get all cranky? Nope, he wants to see the x-rays before he decides on medication. Well funny, cause I am not going back to see him again, unless they find something on these 'x-rays', cause believe me, I am gonna say something next time.
Funny thing is he actually asked me about my meeting with my OBGYN...again, I am not his patient, did he really need to know that?

Today we are picking up some couches today. Hope I can help hubby with them, well then again who else is gonna do it. Just pray that I don't hurt anything and bring back all the nasty pains.....lol

Kids are playing gameboy and the big chubby characters are on the tv....Boblins I think they are called??? Weird show I tell ya. The aliens have landed...lol
Why is it that we have 2 gameboys and the kids consistantly fight over the one that the other has??? Crazy stuff I tell ya.

Well I am signing off for now as Tink is on her way here....hee hee
Give her something to read.
Ciao

1 comments:

Tink said...

Be careful moving those couches Dusty! Don't hurt yourself again!

I know what you mean about the kids fighting over toys. The King and Poptart each got semi trucks to keep their Hot Wheels cars in for Christmas and they constantly want the truck the other has. It doesn't matter whom has which either!

Those Boblins are weird. I can't stand when Poptart is watching it. It freaks me out.