CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 20, 2007


oh boy, days since I last posted....lol


I have been away at a retreat this past weekend and heck I missed Tami's birthday......I am so sorry Tami, please please please forgive me. :o(

I had a good weekend away and promise to post those layouts I did do. Thank goodness for Scrap Jammies kits as I probably wouldn't have gotten as much done. It is so nice to work with paper all ready cut out and a layout to copy....lol (though I always change the amount of pics I put on there) Yes I did do some of Dustanne's Own Layouts, hard thought out layouts, layouts that took strenuous hours to do...LMBO just kidding, but yes they are mine.

I did one of the dog that I love. I can't wait to show it off. Look at her here sleeping on the couch, isn't she just the most precious?????
Well tomorrow is another day and after my PAC meeting I will try to get on here, and if not then later on in the day.
Take care,
Ciao

2 comments:

Tami said...

welcome back. Dont worry about the birthday. I postponed it. LOL

Love ya,
Tami

Tink said...

Milly is the CUTEST!!!

Get back online chick. I was about to send out Search and Rescue.