CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, February 08, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY T-MAN - 5 YEARS OLD


WILL IT EVER END??????

Wow it has been almost a week with this neck and shoulder pain and it creeps into my arm. Good thing my doctor is away cause otherwise, I would just call in for a pain medication perscription and never find out what it could be. Since he is away, I can't do that and have to go in and see his replacement...oh lucky me. Instead of these anti-iflamitories (however you spell it), I better get some muscle relaxants, cause the plain codine is NOT....did I say NOT working for the pain. I still have to get an x-ray but I am hoping that he will at least touch it and see if maybe he can figure it out before the x-ray. Those darn tables are so uncomfortable.

So I am missing my Tink and Tami immensely, and I am not even sure if Tami has access to the computer at all. I am sure if I head over to her blog then I will find out. I have seen
Tink online, but her msn says she is offline :o(
I want to know how everyone is doing and make sure everyone is ok.

Haven't been doing much except hanging around the house and left poor Nana at school for an hour and a half, after school let out. Go figure the one day that they have early dismissal, I am halfway across town with T-man making Valentines with his friends and their moms. Today is early dismissal, so I shall remember to get her. One hour early. Heck shouldn't be hard cause we are hanging around the house today anyhow.

Didn't sleep well last night due to pain and weird dreams. I tell ya, making valentines in your sleep can be draining...LOL Toss and Turn, Toss and Turn. Ah well, at least I am up and can be ready to get Nana to school on time, which doesn't happen too often. Bad mommy - M O M E as T-man would say

So I saw the OBGYN that delivered T-man and Nana and the first thing he says to me is 'Why didn't he take out the uterus when he did the surgery' oh and 'I will let you know now that if he (T-man) makes the conversation a problem, I will cut it off, cause what we have to discuss if very important and we need full attention'. OK.....LOL
T-man did fine by the way.
Anyhow, I am not sure why he didn't take out the uterus, but my OBGYN would have and it is a good thing that I can't accept Estrogen in my body due to psychological problems, cause it would have to be a Estrogen/Progesterone mix and that isn't good for the uterus.
He mention Testosterone, but nah, I rather like not having to shave my face, and I think hubby likes the (better lack of a word) 'Ta-Tas' just the way they are. Me personally would like em smaller, but hey, you get what you are given. So I have decided with lots of consideration and also by talking to the doctor that I will not do HRT (hormone replacement therapy) and have a bone scan done every few years and go from there. Now if I find that things with 'down there' aren't doing so well, we can do a cream where I would use a very tiny minute (mi-nute) dab and that will 'liven' things up a bit. LOL

As for my tummy tuck, due to all the C-Sections, can't even have that done and be sure it will work as my scarring on my tummy is about an inch thick and tucked so even if I had a tuck, it would still fold due to a V format thing. He showed me on paper and when I looked in the mirror it made sense. So I just gotta loose what I can, if I want and there you go. Wow, 5 abdominal surgeries (3 c-sections, an apendectomy and an oophorectomy)....thank goodness I am not having more children, but then again, the doctor probably would have limited me anyhow. I just have one of those bodies that you can only put it thru so much and then it can't take anymore.

Well I guess that is all that has been going on. Ah wait......

Today being my little baby T-man's 5th birthday (waterworks-he is the last one, no more babies now) I wanted to take him out and do something special with him, but because we front my mom the money for Sean, I can't. We still haven't received that money yet. Oh Kelly is mad. Actually so am I. At least he got his gift early, so that is a good thing, and he did have cake with grandma, grandpa, and uncle Kirk on Sunday.
Oh I can't wait till he wakes up and I can say Happy Birthday and give him a hug and kiss.

Ok enough typing, I hear Kelly walking around upstairs, probably showering and getting ready for work. Yup, I hear the water.....lol I should go join him, but it would prob wake the kids (just cause of the fact we are talking, get your minds out of the gutter...LOL).

Ciao for now....oh wait.....when you get a chance, I would like to recommend this blog. It is about a mother and her daughter who has a disease I didn't know existed. My goodness what they and the family have been thru and their trust in the Lord and the prayers he has answered. WOW
http://kourtneyk.blogspot.com/2006/05/surgery-may-2006.html



2 comments:

Tami said...

Happy Birthday sweet lil tman. Enjoy your day. Dusty sorry to hear you are still having problems with the shoulder hope the dr can figure out what is going on.

Tink said...

Happy birthday Tman!!!!!

Hope your shoulder is feeling better soon, Dusty. I'll be thinking of you.