CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 26, 2007

LAYOUTS GALORE








Well I am sick.....sick, sick, sick. LOL

I have that nasal drip and a sore throat and I cough on occassion, but I feel yucky.

I am excited that Christine from Tallyscrapper wants me to do some layouts though, so exciting.

You should check out her site...awesome talent and some great shopping. Which I have yet to do, wink wink....hee hee

You also get Tally points and that rocks, cause you get a prize later (well the person with the most tally points does) won't tell ya what it is though....You gotta check that out for yourself...hee hee

I have finally uploaded some layouts, and a couple aren't the best shots, but you get the jist, and yes on some I have journalling to do.
Hey Tami......I FINALLY DID THE POPCORN ONE.... now I have proof...tee hee
Well now it is Teryn trying to get me off the computer to do Spiderman dot ca or com, so we will see if it exists.

I will check in later and either update but for sure check out what is going on with everyone else and at Tallyscrapper.
Ciao

3 comments:

Tami said...

The layouts look great girly. And I love the popcorn layout. You have been busy!! I will have to wait to upload the pages I did this past weekend coz I am not unloading the truck until we move.

ChristyR said...

Love the layouts! The colors are just perfect!

sblogspot said...

Love the Layouts. The popcorn one looks so fun!