CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, February 10, 2007

Well we didn't take the couches as hubby decided they weren't up to par and he smelled an offensive odor on them.
I am sitting here watching the undercover wife and it is a pretty good movie, but I m not sure I could do what she is doing...lol Married husband in the jail hospital and she is going out with some guy that is CEO of a company and he is a BAD man. The FBI are watching him and even honw that her hubby are innocent yet aren't doing anything about it. Hard to stop watching.
Oh getting good....the end is almost near and they got what they needed and it looks like she isn't going to work today. Ah doesn't matter, he knows who she is and caught her.
I won't spoil it for you, but I think you should watch it.
Heck, though, I will say if you think you are being followed, don't stop at stop signs if at all possible and speed up a bit and see if they do to, all the while dialing 911.

So I moved around the living room and It seems much emptier, and I am really liking it. Though needed a nap and my joints are yelling at me...lol

Has anyone ever seen that commercial with the apple trees and the little buckets and stuff for Sun Rype. It just kills me...like seriously....lol

Well I had my nap and woke up at 9pm, and funny think I am craving oatmeal. How odd is that?
Well the movie is over, happy ending of course.
I am going to sign off
ciao

2 comments:

Tink said...

That Sun-Rype commercial kills me too...but I hate it. lol

Just me being crazy.

Tami said...

Never seen the Sun-Rype commercial must be something we do not have. I wish you would start feeling better and quit disappearing on MSN

Love ya,
Tami