CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, February 25, 2007


Well here it is Sunday Hubby's B-day and right now he is off with his bro to a Giants game, and the kiddios are making microwave popcorn while watching Bob the Builder. Just one of my favourites you see (rolling my eyes) and you know the idea of having a tv in your room (kids) just doesn't do it justice.

I tell ya, everytime we go to church, it seems to directed right at either hubby or I.....then again it probably isn't just us, but you know what I mean...LOL

This weekend has actually been quite laid back and I have not had as much sleep as I like. Hubby wants me to stay awake, but I think I am going to take a nap, cause I would like to watch Van Helsing at 8PM PST


Yay it is Max and Ruby......Ya right....LOL


Ariana is kicking me off the lappy as she wants to check out barbie dot come....should be fun

1 comments:

Tami said...

I have said it before and I will say it again. SHE IS SUCH A DOLL!!!!! Oh yeah and
Happy Bday Kelly!!