CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 21, 2007


LAUNDRY DAYS


Laundry...L A U N D R Y....SAY IT WITH ME NOW....LAUNDRY

Wow can anyone ever not have any to do in one day???? All the washing, the drying and then reloading the washer, and then the folding, then the sorting and also the "I went thru this room all ready, where did this come from?"

Having 5 people in this family plus the dog, who would have thought that my life has come to this????

3 loads yesterday and so far one this morning and it was 2 loads on Sunday. Ok that makes a whopping 6 so far. My head is spinning, and I am still probably about 10 loads from actually being finished....ya right, then it starts again. HELP ME!!! It never ends..... (crying, sobbing, moaning)
I wish there were such things as laundry elves.

So this morning I have an Executive PAC meeting. Should be good as we have changed the structure of the playground and need to vote on it. Looks good though and it is totally wheelchair accessible so we should be able to get some grants before the time comes to pay fully and have it installed.

After that meeting, I know T-man needs to get to school and then I am not sure what I am going to do then. I do need to see the psychiatrist to figure out a letter to LTD, and I should get some X-Rays done, but this house needs to be cleaned, my scraproom organized, and some layouts scanned...oh and hey don't forget the smuckin' LAUNDRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


So I should be off but I hope to see Tink and Tami later on. I miss you guys so much!!!!!!!!!!! Lotsa hugs and love for yas both.


Ciao!

3 comments:

Tami said...

There is always smuckin laundry. I have 6 in my house and the washer never stops.

Love ya,
Tami

Tink said...

I am so sick of laundry that I could CRY. I think I have it all done. I even put the last load in while wearing pyjamas so that the clothes I was wearing all day can be washed. And in the morning before anyone else gets up, the hamper is HALF FULL again??? How does THAT happen? It sucks.

ChristyR said...

Your dog is so cute! Love sleeping dogs! I loathe laundry! Ever since my hubby came home from Iraq it's doubled and I have to wash the sheets more-awful!