CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, February 09, 2007

So I go thru Tami's blog and leave my comments and do the same with Tink as I chat with her on MSN. I come here and read thru my blog and blah, I need to learn how to write. Tink being younger than me, has this neat way of putting things and it rocks.
She adds words or sarcasm and it makes the read more fun and more exciting.

Yesterday, a friend from the PAC baked t-man a cake and brought him a present and we went over to the neighbours and he got a gift from them. He so believed that it wasn't his birthday cause we weren't having a party for him. I was heartbroken for him. But he had fun and we talked about his party in 15 sleeps and he is now more excited than ever.

So I have a doctor's appointment in 1/2 an hour and I hope to goodness we are not sitting there forever waiting to get in. This is my doctor's other half you could say...lol They both work out of the same office. So since my doc is off moving (now who moves for a whole month????? LOL) this ''other half" is taking my doc's patients. The thing is, if my doc is running behind, his receptionist lets us know by calling us and tells us when to come in. I am not sure how this guy runs. Makes me a bit nervous, especially when you mention his name to a friend and she says, don't go and see that guy, he is a quack.......Please Lord help me and be with me in that room.

Well the money still isn't in my account.....starting to stress me out, seriously. Time to check it out and then make some phone calls. Think it is also time to start calling in some loans as well. I have someone who owes me money, yet I know she spends it as soon as she gets it, and it is starting to tick me off. Especially when I mentioned that we needed the money, and she proceeds to tell me 2 days later about how she just bought this scrapbooking thing. I just about died. Oh well, you learn from your mistakes.

So T-man is playing his piano he got yesterday....noisy, but he likes it. We only have 8 minutes till we have to leave anyhow, so I can tolerate it for now.....hee hee.

I usually don't do any cleaning on Fridays cause I do it on Saturdays, but I think I will so some and get the living room organized for the new couches and I think the loveseat can go into my scraproom. We will have to see.
I do want to fix up the blog a bit and change some around and go thru some other scrap blogs and scrap sites.....guess we will see how I feel later....hee hee

Well I should sign off......
Ciao

2 comments:

Tami said...

So how did the dr's appt go?? Let us know what he said. I am on a rum hunt tonight but will check in tomorrow.

Love ya,
Tami

Tink said...

Oh Dusty, I'm thinking of you. Financial troubles are so difficult to bear. I know because we've been there so many times. You will be in my thoughts!