CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 04, 2007

Oh my goodness the heat



The heat, the heat!!!! Will it ever end??????? Are we destined to suffocate in this horrible heat????

Fans, fans, fans....bring me more fans. The ceiling fans, the stand up fans, men who fan.....bring them all!!!!!!!



Yes it has been hot the past week and this weekend. I couldn't tell you how hot, but it was almost 30 on my register thingy. Now seriously, when the heat is on, that is HOT!!!!!! So you can imagine.



So I have been just vegging in front of the tv and just melting. I am so NOT a heat girl.

Hubby went fishing with some of the men from church this past weekend. He had a good time so that was good.



I have not scrapped in a week and a bit. Too friggin hot!!!!!!!

I am going to start though as I am looking to enter for a DT somewhere....lol



I have now started two new message boards....one is Canadian and the other is the States. The Canadian one is called Scraphoria and the other is called Paper Popsicles. They are great places. Paper Popsicles is brand new and is really neat. The name sounds so cool. Something totally different that heck I wouldn't have thought of. Unique I would say.



So I don't have any thing new to show off today, but I will find something here. Hang tight....but while I am looking, let me go over this with you......

We were watching Go Diego Go and I tell you sometimes that cartoon (along with Dora) just seem so silly. He was supposed to help some animals that got trapped behind some sea coral (though how they did, I will never know). So he goes into his submarie and gets the octopus to help him. So he is telling the octopus how he needs to help the sea animals and asks the octopus for help and could he direct him. Hey of course that octopus says yes, (like what else would he say?)and off they go. BUT before they can really get going, we have to find the octopus in different colours of coral and rock etc. So off we go to do that....yeaaa that was fun....BUT OH NO!!!! the place where the sea animals are trapped is a volcano and it is going to burst....they have to hurry. So off they go again.....BUT OH NO....there are some sharks or something in their way......so the octopus has to ink.....INK OCTOPUS INK.....Yell INK everyone.....INK!!!!!!!!! INK!!!!!!!!!!!!! INK!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yea we made it thru that ok, BUT OH NO, the volcano is going to blow....they have to hurry!!!!! Off they go, on to save the animals....BUT OH NO!!!! another freaking distraction!!!!! (do you get the idea???? will they ever make it on time???? will the animals be saved??? will the volcano ever blow????? does this story ever end????) To make a long story short, they make it to the animals, the octopus digs a hole into the area the animals are and they all get safe from the.....are you ready for this?????? COLOUR BLOWING VOLCANOS.....they don't explode, and no one would have come to harm, so really they weren't in trouble at all.....except maybe trying to figure out how the heck they got into that friggin predicament so they could get out......LMBO



Oh and Dora.....'where are we going???' 'where are we going????' like heck she asks so many times and is told how to get there so many times, you would figure a girl her age would be able to hold that to memory.....I mean if she doesn't know 3/4 of the way thru the show.....then she doesn't deserve to 'GET THERE' at all. Don't you think???????



Yes....I have issues.....but hey, doesn't everyone???? Hee hee



Ok I shall find a pic for ya to share. Hope all is well where you are all from.

Ciao!!!!!



not sure where I got this or where it comes from......but hey, so true! LOL

4 comments:

Sonya and David said...

Hi Dustanne......yup the heat her in Ontario is major hot too! Ugh!

Glad to have you on board at Scraphoria.ca ....it's a great place! You should add that adorable bear saying on the post that Debbie wrote about her morning visitor..lol

Sleepynita said...

I have been meaning to comment forever! You scrapbook people kill me, I have no idea how you do it! I started one for littleman and every once in a while I will do a page or two, but I seriously cant get going on it full tilt.

Cute site, and I like your blog link list, I love seeing people link to "non celebrity" bloggers! If I see anothe rblog linking to Dooce, I may just puke a little in my mouth!

Thanks a bunch!

familymclean said...

Love the bear saying! Totally feel for you with the Diego/Dora thing, and the heat, only I love it...except at night, then I am thankful for Central air. Did the fan thing though for a few years, now with AC, ahhh!

Anonymous said...

it is going to only be 70's today but then tomorrow 90s wow