CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, June 10, 2007

You Are 84% A Child of the 80s

There's hardly a moment of the 80s that you missed out on.
Was there ever a better decade? As if!
proves em all right...I am a child an 80's child.....lol
SO TODAY.....
I go to church this morning and then I come home after church and do some stuff at one of the message boards I am part of Paper Popsicles, and then I head to the bedroom to do some reading and take a nap. The kids wake me a couple of times, but I fall right back to sleep, which is good...lol (I get cranky if I don't get my naps...lol) So they wake me LOUDLY at 5:30 pm saying that it is time to get up for the BBQ. BBQ??? I didn't take anything out for dinner I tell them, and they say...at the church. Can anyone say DUH!!!!!!!
I signed us up for the Vision 220 going on at the church tonight. It costs $1 per person and you get dinner and dessert, plus daycare...ok where are you going to find an offer better than that????? So I got up and got dressed (I had put my jammies on when we got home after church...lol) and then off we went. We had hamburgers and veggies for dinner (kids had hotdogs) and watermelon for dessert - as much as you could eat until it was all gone. Can anyone say AWESOME!!!!! Grilled burgers at that!!! With all the fixins.
The messages were about Families, and Faith. It was great. I really enjoyed it. We are going to sign up for the next one as well.
On to something else...
I check all the critters in the house and ensure that they are watered and fed. Yup, some needed food, some water, but over all, everyone is good. A couple of cages need to be cleaned tomorrow, no big deal....lol just add that to the long list of chores I have tomorrow...the biggest of course is laundry...gotta get it sorted and folded so I can go thru it and get rid of those clothes that don't fit as Big Brothers are coming Tuesday Morning to pick it up and it has to be outside the front door first thing in the morning. So anyhow...I check on the Black Bear Hamster...BOB...no she is female...T-Man named her....he thinks (ok demands) she is a boy...lol
So there Bob is, just coming down from her extension of her cage...you know those Habitrails (here is the one we have http://abbotsford.kijiji.ca/c-pets-accessories-habitrail-playground-hamster-cages-2-with-accessories-W0QQAdIdZ13794533
We also have the safari one, so I switch between the two. So Bob comes down from her 'loft' and that is good cause her loft is looking NASTY. So I take it off and put on a 'top' on the open hole so she can't get out. So as I am emptying the 'nasties' into the garbage and taking it to the bathroom to clean it...I am questioning myself...Why do these critters pack their cheeks so full of food to bring it to the place where they sleep? And not only that, why do they DO THEIR BUSINESS in the area where they not only sleep.....but eat???? This is really stumping me...lol So if you have any idea or an answer to my question...please please enlighten me. I mean I have litter trained my bunny and still if the litter box isn't in the pen....she doesn't crap near her bed or food....she picks a corner.....COME ON!!!!!! I seriously thought females were so much cleaner????? LOL LOL
Well that about does it for me tonight...ok today as it is now quarter past midnight here, and my book is calling along with the flyers that I have just pulled from the weekend papers.
Hope everyone had a wonderful and eventful weekend. I also hope it was dry and no flooding involved.
Ciao.....Tami girl....where you be?

3 comments:

familymclean said...

Ha, ha...so 80s!

Mindy said...

I am so a child of the 80's. Mister Mister... rock on!!!! :)

Tami said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.