CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, June 09, 2007



I forgot to mention that the layout I posted recently is based on a scrap lift.....not totally, but I got the idea from a friend Shelley. She is a ROCKIN' scapper!!!!!!


You should also check out Paper Popsicles is having a DT Call....Deadline is July 6th. I am going to try out. Once I do some layouts and get them in, that is....lol I won't be able to share them for awhile if I am chosen. If I am not chosen, I will put them up here right away.


Not much is happening today...the SPCA clean up I was going to do was cancelled (sad I am). So since it looked like rain I stayed home instead of going to the church to help with the carwash.


Hubby was up at 4:30 am and went fishing...I was up at 4 am...insomnia so I read for awhile and then around 5:30 am napped until 6 am when T-Man got up and then napped a bit till 7:30 am when Nana came up to read to me. I went to bed around Midnight, so I am feeling a bit tired. I am sure a nap is in my future....and some scrapbooking....cause I have the itch and need to scratch it. I haven't scratched it in a long time.


So I am going to sign off and leave ya with a couple more layouts....thanks for checkin' em out.


Ciao.




Sorry it is crooked......


This one is based on a sketch I believe.....I lost my notes...grrrrr
Nope....it was based on a recipe challenge....you can check that out here

1 comments:

Sonya and David said...

Great LO's there GF! I do like your work veey much...your LO's to me are fun and playful.