CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, June 30, 2007

WHEN IT RAINS IT POURS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok so Thursday was not clean the house day it was sit in the hospital with my dd and get some answers....well it was gasintenstinal virus...but her iron was good and her white blood cell count was down. So she was in good health...just need to keep an eye on her. (I actually typed 'i'...lol)
So I will update you more on the Saturday night out as I have a little task for yas...hee hee

Anyh0w, on to this week past...and here goes (sniff sniff)
I tell you, when it rains it pours.
Monday I didn't see my dd's friend at school and on Tuesday I didn't see her so I asked the teacher where she is (this little girl calls me her second mom, and I taught her how to ride a bike) The teacher said she is in the hospital with rectum bleeding. So that night I made tons of phone calls and Wednesday I went to the hospital and saw her. Oh she looked so thin and pale in that bed. She smiled a bit when I saw her. As I was there they found out it was E-coli and that because they hadn't caught it soon enough her kidneys were starting to shut down...so they were rushing her code 3 by ambulance to Children's Hospital. So later that night we went to children's and saw her. I had taken dd...and they chatted up a storm. But while there we found out her kidneys had shut down and she was due for surgery. Last night she started acting strangely and we were worried about bleeding on the brain. We found out later it was a reaction to the morphine.
I am stressed and exhausted. I continually pray for my little girl.....she is the oldest of 2. Her mom is my good friend and it hurts to see her this way.
I will keep you posted, but please understand if I am not on as much this week.....we are hoping the cathater dialysis will work and her kidneys will start functioning again....if not then it is blood transfusion, dialysis and possibly transplant....which I along with her mom, grandpa are a match (RH -)
Those who pray...please pray for her, those who think often :) please think of her.
So this weekend since last night I am home alone with all my animals plus my little girls hamster Noel. Hubby and the kids have gone to his mom's with his brother to help with some siding or whatnot. I am guessing them to be home Monday afternoon. I have so far cleaned the kitchen, my son's room and will do my daughters tomorrow. Whether or not I will wash the walls I am not sure. I am doing laundry as well. I tell you when I am upset, I clean like a maniac. Scary but true....better than eating I guess.
Well I am off, time to eat something....will keep you all posted.

2 comments:

Sonya and David said...

Been praying for this little one...all are precious in His sight. Even when we don't understand......He does! (hugs) Keep us posted.

Mayogi said...

Will pray for that little girl! Poor thing, children should not be "allowed" to get sick.... Don't lose faith!

*Hugs*