CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Hey there, the tired ole lady is back...lol

So I am here and helping T-man spell I am a Believer. He is writing in a book of mine but thankfully I can rip it out...LOL
So not much is happening though this week has been busy for me and today is the last day of business....lol
Monday was Counting Hot Lunch Money with the Hot Lunch Co-ordinater and some other ladies from PAC and volunteers. Then we had to tally the lunch orders and also had to figure out the sandwiches as some were Turkey and some were Ham, but they all had different topings....LOL
Tuesday was a PAC meeting and then a pot luck lunch at the fundraisers home as an appreciation lunch for us Executive members and some volunteers.
Today (Wednesday) home with the kids (little sleep...lol) and back pain and then at 1:30 to the school with the kids for a volunteer lunch appreciation. Yay more goodies for me....ha ha
I think next week is my start at the gym week.
Thursday and Friday will be clean the house day as we have a sitter coming over on Saturday as we are going to the PUB with the Hot Lunch lady and her hubby. Should be fun.
So I am going to dable more in digital scrapbooking. No I am not giving up regular scrapbooking...I love it too much. I just love what you can do with digital scrapbooking and I would love love love to learn how to make digital kits etc. I would love to share stuff like that. Everyone who does their own kits etc., oh my what beautiful things they do. Yup I want to do what they do....hee hee
So I joined two digital sites, but one of them is Canadian and is very friendly...Digital Candy So pretty in pink...very pretty in pink hee hee The other one is Divine Digital I haven't spent much time there, but shall check it out. :o)

So other than PAC and the kids...things are good. I have scrapped a page or two and did one last night for Lucy's Sketch World as I am a sketch diva, but forgot to send it to her....once she loads the sketch I will put up the layout. I love the sketch and the layout....very much.
Ever need a sketch....check her out.

I think once I start doing more digital layouts I am going to start a digital blog....this way I can keep them seperate...but I will be sure to link the two...oh yuppers :o)
Well I am going to sign off for now and ensure that I pop on later.
Ciao for now

Oh ya here is a layout I did for Lucy last week

4 comments:

familymclean said...

So crafty, you inspire me to dig outthe scrappy stuff, and the digital scraping, now that is up my alley, I have to know more!

Heidi@DigitalCandy said...

Thanks for mentioning us Dustanne!! Its great that you joined the Candy Girls and I can't wait to see your digital scrap layouts!! H

mighty morphing mom said...

Beautiful layout! Sounds like you have a crazy busy life with kids and school stuff.-so fun:)
Very glad you found us at digital candy!
Kristen

Unknown said...

Dustanne...I love the layout. DOn't you love writing in white??? that is my new favorite pen...I miss your updates and can't wait to see more of your layouts...