CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Well another day and more rain...lol


It seems to have stopped so that is good.




So today is Hump Day. At least I know what is on tv tonight - Canada's Next Top Model.


Oh and of course at 5 pm it is Law and Order - CI and then at 7 pm is Law and Order - SVU


Criminal Minds is on but it is repeats....though I don't mind watching repeats....lol


The other night - Monday - MONK was on and there was one part where I spit most of my cereal (my snack) on the dog who was laying at my feet - it was soooooooo funny. I almost peed my pants. I love that show, and his character makes it awesome!!!!!




Ok back...had to make dinner for the family, and then had to eat and then brushed Nana's hair and put it in a pony tail. She has such fine fine hair. Though the rest of us have thick hair. Go figure....lol


I am going to be doing my minutes from our PAC meeting and Executive meetings.....then I have to go through all the meetings and print them out and have the Chairperson sign them....copy them and hand them out. Then it all starts gain next year...lol


We were happy to find out though that it looks like we are getting the Grant from Ronald McDonald house. So exciting....now we can go forward with the playground plans...yay. Oh and in September we will be raffling off a Wii. One of the teachers won it and she and her hubby don't play so they are donating it to the PAC to raffle off. How cool is that?????




I need to get some scrapping done as I am not doing much to nothing these days...lol


I want to apply to be in some mags, DT's, etc. and if I have nothing then what do I use...lol


Plus my sketch site is hurting cause I haven't done much with it since I put it up. So I should get on that as well. And Lucy has given us some new sketches for her sketch site, so going to work on those as well. One of them is a 6x12 so that will be so much fun.




I am going to check back and see if I have posted some layouts that I did awhile ago...if not, I will add them here.


But for now, here is a pic of my Nana and I from about 3 years ago. This was taken at our old place in my mom's basement suite.




found the layouts....will show ya one now and save the rest for tomorrow....make ya wanna come back....bwahaaahaaahaaaaaaa

4 comments:

Kelly C said...

congrats on the grant!! I hope that raffling the wii will help, we have one and we love it so i hope you get tons for it!!

Sonya and David said...

Love the LO! I know you must have lots of creativity inside just waiting to burst...you can do it! I'm here to cheer you on! Check out the site challenges...scraphoria.ca for some inspiration.
Have a great day! Phil.4:19

6Pigtales and A Buzzcutboy said...

Hey girl. Glad you dropped by my blog again, havent heard from you in a while. HOpe all is well with you and your family. Ya as for the cookie issue...UUMM it really is a squirrel..kids are not the culprit this time unfortunatly

Fratzels said...

I wish I had the scrapbooking bug! Your page looks so great.