CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Here I am......a few days late, I know....lol


I just checked out a couple new sites that were mentioned in another blog and they are having a contest and one of the prizes is a blog header and another prize is some brazilian goodie box or a $20 gift certificate to Amazon.com. Doesn't that sound awesome????? Ahhhhh ya!!!!!!!!!1

One of the blogs is called Mama's Coffee Corner and the other is called RS Designs. I suggest you check them out as the contest ends on the 24th of May 2007. So rush on over there...no don't walk.....RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


So Milly and I are sitting here on the mat watching NCIS. You remember Milly don't ya????


Yup this be her....my lazy dog. LOL
Hubby is of course is out fishing....I mean what else would he be out doing???? He is more addicted to fishing than I am to scrapbooking. Scary huh?!!! He gave me the lovely talk about how the weather is going to get worse and since today was such a lovely day, this was his only chance. Such a wonderful guy....hey at least he did the dishes (well most of them) and took out the recycling...missed the garbage as I just couldn't stand waiting for him anymore.
So he should be back by or before dusk. In the meantime, I have been arguing with the kids about taking a bath and they just won't do it. Daddy told them that they had to, but they just aren't going for it. T-Man should be right in there as he has been having as he says 'squirty poo' all day that he has gone thru about 3 pairs of undies and about 5 pairs of pants. Now he is walking around NEKKID.....LOL I love that word.
Nana...well she is just plain lazy and well being a girl I just don't get it. When I was younger, I loved having a bath at night. Heck I found excuses to have a bath. The bubbles, the letting your hair flow in the water, the warmth....just being in the tub.
So we have a fly problem here in the house. When I say problem, I mean PROBLEM! I get the fruit flies and they are easy to handle, but now we have these little black flies that fly in one spot during the day (3 different spots) while the others sit on the walls and the ceiling and at night the fliers go and hang with the rest. They are not only in my kitchen, they are in my living room/dining room. Ok, yes I have some little critters, but I keep them clean. The litter box is clean to, but these freakin flies just won't leave....grrrrrrrr. If anyone knows of any type of fly killers or removers other than SPIDERS please let me know. Something natural would be wonderful as I think those fly strips are ugly....lol
Well I haven't done a layout since that last one....how bad is that?????? I just don't have that umph to do it. I need a good kick!
Hey good news though. We had our PAC elections today and I will be the secretary for next year. I think that is cool. LOL I enjoy doing it. Reminds me, I have some minutes to type up. **smiles**
Well not much else to say except Ciao!!!

4 comments:

Linda said...

Thank you Dustanne! I like your cyberplace as well :)

Regarding the flies, if Iremember correctly you can try to put a small cup (egg cup) with vinegar on the table. It takes away any odour that can attract the flies. Not sure if it works but you can try :)

Revka said...

Thanks for participating in our contest, Dunstanne. Your kind comments are greatly appreciated. i wish you all the best.

Tami said...

Woohoo and way to go on the elections girly girl. I miss ya. Love
Tami

Elle said...

What a cute looking pooch!