CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, May 05, 2007

Hey there.....so Elle has interviewed me with 5 questions. Here they are...

1) You find a magic toad who will grant you three wishes if you kiss it. What are your three wishes?
2) What would you say is your biggest regret in life if you had one?
3) You are given $2million dollars. The only catch is you have to donate it to three different charities. Which charities would you choose?
4) Your rich uncle dies and leaves his estate to you. The only catch is you have to either sleep in a graveyard for one night, or stand topless on a busy city corner for 15 minutes. Which do you choose?
5) What do you find the most rewarding about being a mom?


So here are my answers....
1) Three wishes??? Only three??? LOL Well I guess the first wish would be for world peace (don't I sound like Miss Beauty Queen) I am so tired of everyone fighting over in Iraq and losing all those soldiers. Peace on earth would just be beautiful.
The second wish would be for my sister in law to be healthy along with her children. She has to have a couple of operations and one nephew has ADHD and the other is Autistic. She has a hard time as it is working and keeping house (hubby is ... well he doesn't do much) and now with the school calling about C (ADHD) and finding out about A (Autistic) well that is a lot on her plate.
My third wish would be for enough money to pay for our debts....credit cards, the house. That way when we get paid or at least hubby, we can just focus on saving for a new home (house not a town home) and for the kids future.

2)Biggest regret in life???? I like to think that I don't have any regrets, as all mistakes are made as life's lessons. Though I would have to say that I regret that my mother and I don't have the relationship a mother and daughter should have. I could be the bigger person and just buck up and call her and visit and just be a daughter, but it is tough for me. She continually stresses me out and her way of looking at things is not exactly the same as mine. We both have our faults and right now for me, I feel in time, I will be able to be that better person, but as it stands....I have to keep my distance.

3)$2 million dollars to different charities???? This one is easy as I all ready have certain ones that I donate to. The first one is BREAST CANCER....I have a friend who passed away from this and a few others who are battling it still. It is something close to me and I try and support this any time I can. The second one is CHILDRENS HOSPITAL...this is one of the best hospitals and my little nephew was flown to the Vancouver one where he was visited by the Canucks. He fought his hardest and the doctors did their best, but he lost his fight at 2 months old. The third one would be for hmmmmmm.....ok not so easy, as I don't have a third one. I have donated to Cystic Fibrosis, Autism, MS....so it is a toss up between those three. I guess now with all the circumstances I would put it towards Autism, therefore more respite homes, research, meds, etc. could be paid for.

4)Rich uncle dies, leaves me his estate....catch is I have to sleep in a graveyard or stand topless on a busy street for 15 mins???? Being a Christian, standing topless on a busy street isn't something that I should do as I would be flaunting myself and people could get into an accident (LOL), though this would have been my first choice. That being said, I would spend the night in the graveyard, provided I had a tent as I hate that dewy feeling in the morning....lol

Last but not least
5)The most rewarding about being a mom???? Being about to see the joy in their faces when they succeed at something. The constant hugs, the kisses, the 'I love you's', the owies I get to kiss, and the feeling of their tiny hand in mine. As they grow, I know there will be many more that I can mention.


Elle, thank you for the wonderful questions. I had a good time answering them. Made me think....lol.

If anyone wants to be 'interviewed' I will be happy to give you 5 questions of your own to answer.

For now I am off....got some scrapping and cleaning to do and oh ya......that darned laundry...eeeeeek!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

Ciao!!!!

Tami....lotsa love your way!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good Answers!

Unknown said...

those were great questions and excellent answers.....I'm game....and I'll post on my blog...
Robin
http://tqmnurse.blogspot.com

Scatteredmom said...

Okay Dustanne, lemme have it.

You can e-mail ME five questions if you like :)

familymclean said...

Count me in. From one christian blogging mom to another.
Found you through some moms blog directory, and you reminded me of myself, so thought I'd say hi.

familymclean said...

hey, thanks...can you put the interview questions on my mommys blog, I put back up my drawn banner, though I don't know if it fits the screen properly. Oh, well I give up!

Tami said...

first off thank ya for my love... you know I love you too.... next send me the ?'s I am game. And last but not least.... get your butt on msn I miss you..... Kisses to the kidlets...

love Tami

Sleepynita said...

Cute Blog, i will be adding you to my blogroll soon, if I ever get my but off of Facebook!

I always write the letters to my son, I figure since I suck at keeping a baby book, this may do the trick. One day I will print them up and put them into a scrpbook for him.

Anonymous said...

hey there love your blog, I have one and always forget to post on it.
I need a blog buddy lol. Someone that can get me to use mine, either that or delete the dang thing rofl
Loved your answers to the questions from Elle those were neat.

Anonymous said...

I saw that you are new on Scrapable Moments and checking out your blog....nice to meet another Christian woman!! :o) I'll welcome you on the board.