CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 27, 2007


Well I think I have it figured out. I got all the links there now. I am sure I am going to organize them to websites, and kit sites and stuff like that.

Got a chance to chat with my Rumateers for a bit today, so that was good. Too bad Amy doesn't have msn, cause she would be so much fun to chat with. Especially with Tink and Tami at the same time.

I have a pictue included here of the room that used to be my scrapbook room(it is actually 5x worse than this). Yup it is a mess, but I tell ya after next week it will all be away in the orange room. (picture to come) It won't be so bad as I will be doing some some sketches and painting them in acrylics. I have a few cute ones and can't wait to get the desk in....tomorrow I hope, and start putting things away, and sorting thru things.

I have so much stuff that I know I am going to be getting rid of lots.

We are going to be moving the oak table upstairs down to Kelly's room so that will bring more room to the middle of the house and the one desk upstairs will get the hutch thing for the desks and Teryn's room will get a desk

The eating area will stay the same but have things moved around a bit and the dining area will have a new rug and new table and chairs that have been aching to get out of the box......lol
Well I am going to a girlfriends (5 doors down) for coffee in the morning so since it is 2 am I should get to bed.
Ciao.

3 comments:

Tink said...

I can't WAIT to see the finished product! Hurry up Kelly! lol

Tami said...

Just sitting here waiting for the finished product. Dusty can't you make Kelly work faster???? LOL

Anonymous said...

what a joke