CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 27, 2007

View from inside of the closet
As you walk into the room
Walk in closet.....rockin' I tell ya

Still needing to go down from upstairs...minus the desk and hutch View from the corner of the room
Yes the kids have drawn on my desk....lol but it is in pencil so I can get it out.
Very orange you say....don't worry, I can draw and paint and will be sketching some cute fairies etc on the walls and painting them in to add colour and brightness. Plus hubby is thinking of cutting the wall (just above the blue bucket) and putting in a window, as just behind that wall is our sliding doors to our back yard.

So there you have it ladies!!!!!!

4 comments:

Tami said...

Yeah. I love the color. Let me know when you are ready for a crop in your new room. I will grab the rum and head your way...

Dustanne said...

oh baby you will be sure i will let you know

Lucy Chesna said...

I love it...I wanna play...I need to go to Canada :)

Tink said...

OMG I love your scrap room!!! When are the rumateers gathering at YOUR house? Huh???