CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 21, 2007


So here I am chatting with Tami and Tink and they want me to update my blog. So here I am, another year later adding stuff to the blog and letting you all know that I am still alive and well. So far.....LOL
This is a digital layout I did of my daughter over a year ago. I know that here on the site I haven't put (posted) some of these layouts on my forums, but I will get them there.

I think here, I am going to add some random thoughts, as Tink had suggested. Cause I tell ya sometimes I really wonder things and also have the weirdest things enter my mind at silly moments.

Thoughts : why is it when I am driving in my car that I think of these random thoughts and start laughing....especially about the dog licking you when you have your mouth open.....when actually I meant you have your mouth open and they lick you in the face...lol


So I am hoping I am officially part of the Rumateers.....doesn't that sound awesome!!!! Gotta love it.

Well I am off cause I gotta get some work done and continue to chat with my girls. Ciao.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You better believe you are a Rumateer. We couldnt do it without you. Ariana is so adorable.I just want to hug and squeeze her. I can not believe that you have been holding out on us with these layouts. Get it in gear girly... I love you.

Tami

Anonymous said...

You are SO a Rumateer! The Rumateers just wouldn't be the same without you! I'm with Tami, I can't believe that you've been holding out on us all this time. Those layouts rock, especially that one of Ariana. She's just a gorgeous little girl. Random thoughts are awesome. I have lots of those!

Tami said...

I love the new layout of your blog. The colors are so delicious. Great pic of you.

Love ya,
Tami