CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 27, 2007


Kelly is outside in the truck driving around with Nana getting his steelhead license and finding some boots at VV. He also picked up Tman a little fishing vest. I can't wait to see the vest. I also can't wait for the chocolate that he is going to bring home.

So I am going to start taking the desk apart and bring it downstairs and see if I feel like putting it back together.....either that or I am going to nap....lol

Which ever comes first. I think I need to find Tman a blanket and turn up the heat as it is chilly in here and he does have a fever. Poor thing, coughing and fever. It seems like every 2-3 weeks he has a cough and sniffles and I think he has something icky with his lungs. It also sucks cause he is very whiny when he is like this. Very whiny and it is noooooooo fun.


Oh darn I just remembered that I have to type out the minutes from the last PAC meeting. I will do that tomorrow. Monday is a day to be at the school, and so is Friday and Tuesday night. Wednesday night is church. Wow another busy week....lol


Well I am sad I can't talk to Tink or Tami, but tis ok, I am sure they will be around soon.

I shall go for now, Ciao.

2 comments:

Tami said...

Teryn is so cute... I love this picture of him.

Tink said...

Sorry I wasn't around last night. Hubby took over the computer and I was scrapping! Hopefully we can chat tonight at some point!