CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Here it is Tuesday. Wow what a day.
Moms group this morning, but Ariana and I went shopping first to get her lunch and yup got Teryn one to, even though he didn't go to pre-school today.
Mom's was great. I could totally realate to our guest speaker. It is great to know that I am not the only one that has those feelings, and still has down days. Yesterday was horrible. I had wanted our Kids Club books to work out so bad and the whole day and nothing. I came home and Kelly was in a bad mood and I just cried and cried and layed down and slept. I was so drained.
Felt better today though so that is cool and the fact that I could switch my blog over to the new one is even better. ROCKIN' I would say!

I still need to finish printing off some more of the books so I am going to do that tomorrow morning after I drop off Ariana, but we will see. I also have to hand out PAC flyers to the teachers for the students and put them up in the windows.....we so need these to go out.

Well I am off for the night. I shall return, as tomorrow will be another dream I can't wait to venture into.

1 comments:

Tink said...

Hey girly! Love the new blog! That pic of you is smokin!