CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 26, 2007

Oh my goodness!!!!!
I added some links and then I check my blog and hello where did they go???????
So I have my scraproom painted, and YES Tami, I have found my camera cord, so I will be posting pictures. Room before painting and painted and of course.....popcorn day. Now I haven't done a layout yet, but you can see what we do.
So I went to the doctors yesterday and bawled like a baby.....I tell ya, this menopause stuff is something amazing. I am so worried that we are not going to be able to find a solution to the effect estrogen has on me. Like what if I am allergic? Eeeeek....poor Kelly will be pushing me around in a wheelchair cause I am breaking bones due to no estrogen.
Well Tami is scrappin', but looks like she signed in. Maybe, just maybe I will get a chance to talk to her....oooops chat. Ooooooh and there is Tink! I am signing out! Ciao.

2 comments:

Tami said...

WOOHOO. I can not wait to see your new room Dusty. I am so excited for you. And don't worry the dr.will come up with something. I am sure of it.

Tink said...

Looking forward to the new room! You're in my thoughts as you work out a solution with your doctor!