CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Well bout time I showed up...lol

So guess what????? I did try out for the Paper Popsicles Design Team and I MADE IT!!!
So excited.
Melissa (the owner) has ROCKIN' kits, and theme packs!!!!! They are great and superbly priced!
Right now there is a monthly contest going on and the winner will receive a theme pack of their choice.
Melissa also puts up weekly challenges for the members. This weeks challenge is to do a monochromatic layout in green. I have yet to do mine, but I will get on it soon.Last weeks challenge was to use 16 photos on our layout and I didn't get that one in, but others did and the layouts were AWESOME!!!!!
Here are the first weeks challenge (black and white layouts) that I did.



4 comments:

Sheila said...

Wow! Dustanne I love the way the words link back to PP! Now I'll have to figure out how to do that!!! Also realized I haven't updated for the new contest. I think I'm going to start updating on Sundays. I do better with a schedule!
Love the layout and photo of you! Also of your babies!

Sheila said...

I almost forgot Love the ScrapSubmitCalls that's cool....I'm going to submit a font I've done, have to add numbers a some marks, but it's been sitting on my drawing table waiting for something!hahaha

becca said...

hey Dustanne, I dont know how to link the words either. I wonder if there is a book, blogging for dummies. (not that you are a dummy sheila!!)

cute blog and I did your first challenge!! check it out!

Tami said...

The kidlets are growing so fast. Such dolls. Glad you are back and going strong.