CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE - PAPER POPSICLES SEPTEMBERS MONTHLY KITS
These kits are going to go fast and I mean fast. When Melissa posted them on the website....I was in heaven knowing that I subscribe for both the kits.
Here is how it works:
The Monthly Scrapbook Club offers you two completely different Scrapbook Kits every month to choose from for the low price of $25.00. (can you believe it.....$25.00....wow)
If you can't decide on one Kit try the Colossal Kit Subscription for $45.00 and you will receive both Monthly Club Kits.
Choose your Kit and choose the subscription that works best for you with a 3, 6, or 12 .
All Club Subscriptions ship FREE in the U.S.
Now are you ready to see what you will be missing if you don't get over there now?????


Morocco

Romantique

5 comments:

Laura S. said...

wow...that looks really cool!!

Laura

Mayogi said...

Is that kit really called Morocco? *lol* It's cool, but it doesn't look much "Morocco" to me. But then again, I live here so I guess I have a different vision of what Morocco is supposed to be like.

Tink said...

That's really pretty Dusty!

becca said...

WHERE ARE YOU GIRL???? I wont be missing out on this kit!! hope all is well, I left you a post at paper popsicles... YOU ROCK!! miss ya on the boards.

Sheila said...

Great job Dustanne! Miss you!!!!!