CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, July 29, 2007



DONE USING THE BLACK AND WHITE THEME PACK FROM PAPER POPSICLES



MADE USING JULYS PINKY SWEAR KIT FROM PAPER POPSICLES

I have been busy with hanging out with the kids and doing layouts and just being lazy. Right now I am watching Big Brother 8. They are doing the nominations tonight. Looks like Jen and Kail have been nominated.
I am starting the movie Snakes on a Plane....I had rented it awhile ago but haven't watched it yet and Rogers wants their movies back...........lol I am so bad for not returning movies on time...Bad Dustanne.
Today we went to church and I taught Sunday School...it was a lot of fun. One of the little ones was a little upset and she clung to me and I got to hold her for the remainder of Sunday School. Such a sweet thing...it was her first time. We then went to White Rock and hung out on the beach with others from the church and the kids played in the sand and water and just all out had fun.
I got to have my oldest Sean for the evening yesterday and overnight and today. It was awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!! He is 13 and boy has he grown....he is almost as tall as me and his voice is changing...lol so he has that squeeky kinda deep voice. I like it :o)
Last night we went and saw a movie together (Pirates 3)...I thought it was ok but not as good as the first two. Today he helped out in Sunday School and then came with us to White Rock. He got bored, but before we left we told him to pick something at the store that he would like to do and he said he would be fine...heck he didn't even want to try boogie boarding at the beach. He just wanted to nap.....lol I guess I could understand why....we didn't get in till almost 2 am last night and prob went to sleep at 2:30 am and then we were up for sure at 9:30am this morning. He is definately not used to that. We dropped him off at his dad's and next weekend will pick him up again. We are either going to the Agri Fair or the PNE....haven't decided yet. I can't do the rides as my equilibrium is shot and it makes me sick to my stomach. Could be the meds I am on as well.
I am having a great time on the DT at Paper Popsicles. We have a good team and everyone is so friendly. Our weekend crop went well and I can't wait for the next one next month.
I am gonna sign off for now and watch the movie.....and who knows maybe work on the July Contest - Create one layout of any size (using the Yankee Doodle Theme Pack) and send it to m.oeters@mchsi.com before July 31st. Winner receives a Theme Pack of their choice.
The weekly challenge is starting again on August 5th. Congrats to July's winner who won some Heidi Swap goodies!!!!!
Check it out..... :o)
Ciao

2 comments:

becca said...

we never take movies back on time either!!

Tami said...

Ok you know that I totally "heart" nana. Love this pic of her. Keep up the great work.
Movies back on time?? the store would have a stroke if I showed up on time.


LOVE YA BUNCHES:
:)
Tami