CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, April 28, 2007



I am so behind. I have just been so tired and haven't wanted to be on the computer. Plus the past couple of weeks have been hectic it seems. Between PAC, MOMS, and home and doing a scrapbook for an anniversary, well I have been busy.


Not much is new around here. Working on my sketches to open a sketch site, and am also thinking about doing a challenge site as well. I love how Lucy Chesna has her Sketch Divas do layouts based on her sketches. You can check these out at MY SKETCH WORLD. I am one of the sketch divas though have only done one so far due to being so busy.


With that said....if anyone is interested in helping me out with layouts for any of my sketches....just leave a comment here or email me. You can be experienced, beginner or just a part time scrapper, if you want to try it out and have your work 'published' on my blog, just say so. More the merrier. :o)




So I haven't had time to check out everyone's blogs and I deeply deeply apologize for that. How rude of me, I know. I am going to work on getting caught up (or close to it) this week. I hope you all can forgive me. Bad Dustanne.....lol




I hope you all are enjoying the weekend and I will do better to pop in and keep in touch.


Tink and Tammy.......Where are you???????? ( I guess if I were to pop onto MSN I may find out eh?) and yes.....I am Canadian :oP




Ciao


4 comments:

Tami said...

Well it is about time you got around to updating. I never hear from you or tink anymore. I have been deserted. Let me know about your sketches and I will give it a shot in between baseball practice, batting practice and games. LOL,. no seriously I will give it a shot.

Love and miss you,
Tami

Tink said...

I know what you mean about no time to update...working full time has seriously cut into my blog time!

Hoep everything's well!

Anonymous said...

Good grief girl, you were MIA for a while!! Glad to see you are back in the land of the blogging!

Deanne Clarke said...

Hi!!! Just checking out your blog, and realized you have a sketch blog too!!! I'd love to help out any way I can! We are also always looking for sketchers for our Sisterhood of Scrap blog too!!! If you are interested, email me at td.anATnf.sympatico.ca (AT=@)