CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 08, 2006



Wow, it has been forever since I have been here....lol
I have had some changes and it is odd for me as I don't do some of the things I used to anymore. With time comes change I guess.
I am scrapbooking more and I am a mod at Scrap Spot and loving it. The group is wonderful and I am meeting so many new people. I have met one person that I really click with so that is cool.
The kids here are growing like weeds and right now are dragging my pillows thru the kitchen on the floor.....eeeeek!!!!!
Hubby is now a poker fanatic then again how many of them aren't nowadays?!

I am posting some of my new layouts just to show the world that hey, she still can do it....tee hee.

1 comments:

The Mom said...

Hey Dustanne!! What is new? Haven't heard from you lately and wanted to say hi!!