CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, September 11, 2005


So again it night time.
Quiet.
Hubby and I arrived home earlier around 10:30 pm from a wedding. My friend had gotten married today. Ok according to the time it was yesterday. What a wonderful wedding and she looked just amazing!
I took tons of pics and not all turned out but between her and me I am sure we can come up with something.
I am hoping tomorrow to get some pages done, especially one for LM as I printed off the picture I want to work around. I think the forum there has been good for me and I actually entered a page and even though I didn't get chosen, I actually did something I have never thought I would do.
Hmmm, could the meds be working? Could I be coming out of my shell and seeing life as a not so bad place? Work still pi**es me off, and I still don't like to go out much, but hey all takes time.

Hubby has been very excited in the idea that I have been working on pages again. He loves the one I did of Hell's Gate. I need to take a better pic of it or really learn to use the stitching program that was sent to me. Using the digital photo, takes a lot out of the layout itself, cause looking at it online and looking at it in person, you can really see the difference. This is a layout I really like.

Well Milly just got up and did the circle thing and is pressing on my leg here, so I shall sign off and hopefully be on tomorrow....lol

I want to look into the 'typepad' blogs a bit more and price them out. Even though this one is free which is wonderful, I love the look of those.

Night for now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi- thanks for poppin' by my blog, it's pretty lonely over there lately, LOL. Just wanted to say lovin' your Hell's Gate LO & that you're having fun at L-M too :)

(Check out some of the other LM girl's blogs too, if you haven't already. Some of them are listed on a sidebar at my blog.)

Anonymous said...

We look forward to seeing more creations over at LM.