CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, August 18, 2005



Sitting here watching CSI Miami, yup a repeat while the dog yet again sleeps. I think she is trying to tell me something. Boy, you would think one day I would take the hint and listen. Ah, after I type this, I will check out my MSN group and then settle down for the night.
Dinner was awesome and I had a blast. ROCK ON!!!!!!!!
Hoping tomorrow is a cool day and the kids are all Gung Ho tomorrow, as I need to get ready for the weekend. I am hosting a 'Make n Take', and then going to a crop. I want to get as organized as possible and the kids don't help a bit. Call me crazy, but don't think they will...lol. Ah maybe we will sit down an stamp away while mommy organizes the table right beside us, ah yes, I think that shall work. For maybe a whole 5 minutes...arghhhhhh. I need a nanny. Too tired to figure it out now, I will deal with it tomorrow, cause it has to be done. I need to come up with 4 layouts for Saturday for everyone to do. Should be lots of fun, as I have tons of ideas.
Well I shall sign off for the night and possibly post tomorrow.
Night all.

0 comments: